Only cater for 75% of your expected guests
- it's not often we see all the food gone at the end of the night, in fact we see around 25% thrown away or re-boxed as everyone heads home.
Try to book a venue where the DJ or band will be playing in the same room as the bar
- it's a sad fact but if the bar is in a different room then so will most of your guests.
Get on the dance floor yourself
- you can't expect your guests to flock to the dance floor if you're not on there yourself, no matter how much the DJ tries.
Try not to be too niche with your music/playlist for the DJ or band
- You may love heavy metal but not everyone at the party will. We always try and play a good mix so all generations have a great night. Trust the DJ and the band to play the right music at the right time.
Make sure you book the right start and finish times
- the prices we quote are based on the times you give us. If you've got it wrong on the night you could be charged for additional time.